Congratulations on your student’s accomplishment! Graduation is an important milestone, and Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land recognizes how important it is to each student and their family. Smart Financial Centre is excited to be holding this year’s ceremonies at our venue.
To watch the graduations via livestream, connect with Fort Bend ISD, here: Fort Bend ISD Graduation Live Streams
For any questions regarding graduation and tickets, please contact your respective high school.
Thursday, May 23
4:00 p.m. Dulles High School
7:30 p.m. Clements High School
Friday, May 24
9:30 a.m. Hightower High School
1:00 p.m. Kempner High School
4:30 p.m. Travis High School
8:00 p.m. Elkins High School
Saturday, May 25
8:00 a.m. Marshall High School
10:30 a.m. Willowridge High School
1:00 p.m. Austin High School
4:30 p.m. Bush High School
8:00 p.m. Ridge Point High School
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land is located at:
18111 Lexington Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77479
From Richmond/Rosenberg: Take I-69 (US 59) North towards Sugar Land. Exit University Blvd and continue on the feeder road. Turn right onto Taborwood.
From Houston: Take I-69 (US 59) South towards Sugar Land. Exit University Blvd. Make the U-Turn. Continue on the feeder road and turn right onto Taborwood.
PARKING OPTION 1 (Recommended) - Pre-Paid Parking
Guests will be able to purchase parking in advance.
- Pre-paid parking is made available through Ticketmaster.com by searching “Smart Parking” or the name of the high school, i.e. "Elkins parking".
- Parking is $10 per car and is available for pre-purchase through the links below:
RIDGE POINT PARKING
PARKING OPTION 2 - Day-of Parking
Guests will also be able to park on-site the day of.
- Parking is $10 per car.
- It is recommended that those obtaining parking day-of have payment ready AND exact cash before coming in contact with the parking attendants to help in transaction time. Cash or major credit is accepted.
- Balloons, air horns/noisemakers, banners/flags, fatheads, and confetti/streamers are not allowed.
- Other prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
-Weapons (of any type)
-Outside food or beverage
-Tripods, monopods or selfie sticks
-Laptops, electronic tablets
- For a list of other prohibited items, please visit our website A-Z GUIDE
For additional information, please review our information packet, here:
2019 FBISD Graduation Information Packet